1. Sing me a song. I do not care if you do not have the greatest voice or pitch I could have ever hope for, just as long as you would sing me indie songs. Any of the latter would do. Singing to me is cryptically saying that I fly higher than those birds soaring and chirping on the ashen sky.
2. Do me some poetry. I was this child who purported to be called poetic. Not because I have been doing poetry (I haven’t done poetry before), but because my life is like those lines, they need to be broken down in verses in order to understand it more.
3. Bring me the prettiest seashell on the shore. Pearls are scattered everywhere, seashells are rare. And by the prettiest seashell, I mean I want a dirty one that has dents. It will bestow me another purpose to live — to make that seashell brand-new and seamless. And of course, to make it prettier than the prettiest ornament ever made.
4. Tell me what you honestly think of me. If I look absurd at times I smile on my own, if I tend to look pretentious at times I overly react, if I conceal too much of my scars that I do not want people to see. I have always given people candor. I want it in return.
5. Thaw the ice that makes me cold. Thaw me by showing your interest even if I am reluctant to show mine, proving me you have warm hands to ease the numb feeling in my capillaries, my nerves, and my veins. Burst me with your flickering love.
6. Do not abandon me.
Self-consciousness. Yan yung isa sa mga natutunan ko nung Senior year ko. Naging mahalaga sakin yung magiging tingin o impresyon ng ibang tao. Naging mas aware ako sa mga kilos ko. Kung paano ako magsalita, gumalaw at higit sa lahat manamit.
Ilang beses na rin akong nasabihan na nagbago na ko. [Hi Shai! Mwa! :*] Natural yun sa magka-kaibigan. Lalo na samin nila Shaira na simula elementary kami na ang magka-kasama. Nangako pa nga ata kami na hindi magm-make up, kasi gusto ng mga crush namin simple lang. Haha. Anyways, naiintindihan ko naman kung bakit nila nasasabi yung mga ganoon bagay. Siguro hindi lang sila sanay or naninibago. Pag ganoon mas nararamdaman ko na importante ako sa kanila. Drama. Tangina.
Bakit higit sa lahat manamit? Doon ako nakakakuha ng confidence. Iba sa pakiramdam yung alam mo sarili mong maayos/maganda yung suot mo nakakataas ng self-esteem. Presentable ba. Tsaka totoo yung merong isang tao iimpluwensiya sayo.
Catherine Flores. [Hi GF!] Sa batch namin, isa siya sa pinaka maganda at magaling manamit. This person made me realize many things about being beautiful. Lalo na sa pananamit. Na nandyan ang 168 at Ukay-ukay. Lol.
Hey girl! Let’s shop together naman! :))
At isa siyang living proof na hindi kailangan ng malalaking boobs para seryosohin ng mga lalaki.